COVID-19 changed all that. The shutdowns forced businesses in just about every industry to adjust their operations to limit the spread of the virus.
Local shops scrambled to put their businesses online so they could accept digital payments; many added delivery for the first time ever. Service providers from yoga instructors to educators were driven online, where they suddenly found themselves in front of a global audience.
Which turns out to be good news, right? Businesses that were once limited by how far their customers were willing to drive can now provide products and services to people around the world.
GoDaddy helps entrepreneurs who lack the technical know-how to put their great ideas online by providing:
- Domain names from .com.au to .melbourne, .sydney and beyond
- Fast, reliable web hosting
- A do-it-yourself website builder complete with integrated marketing tools
- Managed WordPress, for those who want a WordPress site without the technical maintenance
- Professional email that matches your domain name or Office 365, complete with the Office suite
- Security essentials like website backups, daily malware scanners and SSLs
All our products are backed by in-person support from GoDaddy Guides.
So come on Australia, put your bright idea online! The world is ready and waiting for you.