cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Change delegate access name of account or add memo to easily identify

I am starting to get more and more business through GDPro and between it and my other clients my Delegated Access list is getting really long and confusing.  Since the delegated access list only shows the first name of a client we really need a way to differentiate between them.  Give us a way to add a memo that will help us identify which Steve is which for example.  The Client list in the Pro dashboard is a little better (at least it shows the website name on a few of the accounts), but we really need a way to make it less confusing.  

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Change delegate access name of account or add memo to easily identify

Hi @maestroc,

Glad to hear that you're using Pro Sites for your business! I'm passing on your comment to our team who works on GoDaddy Pro as it's a great suggestion. Please let us know if you have any other suggestions to help improve your experience. Thanks much!

Rachel

Seconding this. Simply need to be able to change the display name of delegated access accounts. "Elizabeth", "Steve", and "John" doesn't help me identify which client account is which....

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @CMMediaNC. Thanks for posting. Have you checked out our Pro dashboard? This has additional features and the ability to include a company name along with the client's name. That may be what you're looking for. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.