cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Good Kudos to GoDaddy employees

Had a great experience...With GoDaddy for 10 + years....never changed, never looked here and there...just go with them...if i need to say something i speak my direct

Today had a good call with Casey - wonderful -he was quick, sharp, intelligent and he took the call again with same happy tone..these are people who make Godaddy great

there was earlier Ms. Nikki White not sure if she is still working this was way back:5 or 6 years back

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Good Kudos to GoDaddy employees

Hey @drjustkidding,

So sorry for the late reply but we appreciate you posting about a good experience with one of our customer support team members. They work really hard to help customers every day. We may not always get everything right but we do care a lot about our customers. Take care and hope all is well with you!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Highlighted
New

Highlighted
New

Adam was sensational today, compared to others! He not only helped, but really was original and technically did help me do the most difficult part AND PATIENT👌🌈
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks so much for letting us know that you had a positive experience with one of our customer support team members @Fb2! We have a lot of amazing people who help our customers every day and we don't see many posts thanking them. We know we have work to do to improve our processes but it helps to get thank yous occasionally. Take care!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Highlighted
New

I am submitting feedback about my experience with the Godaddy design team and in particular Suzanne F. who assisted me with my web site project.  To be brief Suzanne was the only reason I did not ask for a refund having experienced a great deal of frustration with delays, misappropriated / misplaced content and misinformation during the 2.5 months it took to finalize my site.  It seems that everyone except for Suzanne F. either did not know how to meet my immediate requests or simply suggested that what I was told by another design team member was incorrect.  I am truly amazed that Godaddy could be so disorganized?.   Suzanne is however.... my hero... I appreciated her honesty, communication skills and expertise!  All in all... it is now well... although, as mentioned I was not a happy Godaddy camper for about two months after signing up, paying up and then plodding through the mine field to satisfaction. 

Sincerely w best interests,

Timothy Poe

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Tim236,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with Suzanne! Glad she was able to rectify your issues and we're able to keep you as our customer. I'm going to pass on your feedback to her managers. Take care!

Rachel

Highlighted

i have just had the most reassuring and professionally managed conversation with your sales rep< Gina James... will someone please give her a promotion! what an awesome employee! She gently and patiently held my hand through the purchase of my domain names and gave me so much credible and useful information during the process. A real Gem.... hang onto her, they dont make them like her anymore. I am a new customer to go daddy and already feel assured that your organisation is reputable and provides a premium service.I am clearly in competent, capable hands... Thank you so much.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the amazing kudos @susantaylorsg! I'll make sure to pass this on so Gina can be recognized.

TeemingHighBoaconstrictor-size_restricted

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Highlighted

I want to share my wonderful experience with Jordan Goforth this morning

He went way beyond the call of duty to solve my web issues,

These are some of his attributes:

Very Knowledgable

Truly Committed to solve my web problems

Very patient

Very polite and methodical

Please double his salary or buy him a new red Ferrari  Thanks,  Long time Godaddy customer,  Parish Kohanim

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @parishkohanim. Thanks for the shoutout! I'll get this passed on to Jordan's leadership so he can be recognized Man Very Happy

tenor

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Highlighted

First off, I’ve always had a great experience every time I have called GoDaddy and yesterday was no exception. I spoke with Matt Omell about a bill I had received. Matt was very patient and knowledgeable and after helping me decide what direction I should take, he had the problem resolved in literally 2 minutes. Thanks again Matt and Kudos to GoDaddy as well for always having great employees!! 👍👏

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing your kudos @BraeBre. We'll get this sent on so Matt can be recognized Smiley Very Happy

giphy