cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Hosting Suspended and How It renewal automatic and its Suspended ???? can back my money ??

My Hosting Suspended and Its renewed automatic and its Suspended How ???? can back my money ??

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Hosting Suspended and How It renewal automatic and its Suspended ???? can back my money ??

@hussien 

We are end users just like you so we will not be able to un-suspend your account.

If your account was / is current - as in it hasn't expired - the reason for the suspension maybe a resource / other violation.

For example if you have a cPanel server which you are using as an archive which it isn't really designed for, your account maybe suspended until such time that you can remove the archive from the server. It is also possible that you had a spike in traffic causing a resource usage issue.

For either of these items, you should have received an email from GoDaddy explaining why the account was suspended. This is something that you will need to speak with / chat with GoDaddy to get resolved.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Highlighted

Re: Hosting Suspended and How It renewal automatic and its Suspended ???? can back my money ??

Hello Pl281 Can im Ask For refund For This Product The Transiction Was Made Today 

Its possible Back Money And Delete Product 

Super User III
Super User III
Solution

@hussien 

You will need to check with Sales/Support - GoDaddy has different refund policies for different products based on when they were renewed / purchased. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community