cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

How much is left on the product I paid for

WTF with Godaddy?  I know they want to call but does the **bleep** site have to be so freaking convoluted?  I just want to know how much is left on the product I paid for!  Jesus.

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: How much is left on the product I paid for

To help keep your Products dashboard from getting too cluttered this information is only shown there when it is close to renewal, they'll also send email reminders in this time according to your contact prefrences.  There are several other ways to find this depending on which product(s) you have.  But you can always look it up in your account settings.

https://account.godaddy.com/billing

https://account.godaddy.com/orders

No, it’s still a maddening mess.  Keep my dashboard crowded I WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH MORE TIME I HAVE ON A PRODUCT!!  So sorry GoDaddy, it's not "solved"

I don’t have time to wade through orders to figure out what is what.

Bottom line: by design, I have to spend 30 minutes on the phone with someone to get this simple thing answered.

I don’t (quite) have the wit to operate Wordpress, but I do know what I’m being gamed.  I’m too smart to be a GoDaddy customer but too dumb not to be.

Super User III Super User III
Super User III

I am not a GoDaddy employee and I do not have access to look into your account.  The marked solution is one way how you can look up this info right now without calling support.  There are other ways too depending on the product.  Domain registrations would be listed in the domain manager, you can also click Options next to a hosting product and that should bring up info including expiry.

GoDaddy is constantly reevaluating their UX based on customer feedback.  Though I have noticed it seems for every customer with the complaint there's not enough notice for renewals there is another customer with the complaint that there's too much notice for renewals.  So it must be hard to strike the right balance with so many customers.  If you do have any suggestions feel free to share.