cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Please i like to request a refund for a domain charge

please i like to request a refund that was just done on my account few mintues a . i was debted USD60 for a transaction i didnt do nor authorize. kindly refund back ASAP

5 REPLIES 5
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Please i like to request a refund for a domain charge

@adenijitunde 

In order to request a refund you will need to contact phone support or live chat. Most of us on the boards here are volunteers and we don't have access to your account information. When you call in or chat, be sure to have your customer number and access pin handy for a smoother process. Links for contact are at the top of this page.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

please i need my refund ooo

please am trying to get a refund but cant chat with godaddy support live. i was debited for a renewal today. which i already cancel the renewal on my account. please kindly help refund USD59.88

Super User III
Super User III

Re: please i need my refund ooo

@adenijitunde 

I've combined this post with your previous one. Again, no one on this community board will be able to assist with a refund. You MUST contact phone support or live chat in order to do this. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Re: Please i like to request a refund for a domain charge/?isc=gdcommment

Please none of the option is available. i made calls to the support number,
i was talking to a machine and yet, it keep telling me that my customer
number is not found. kindly help provide another option as this issue is
really urgent cos it giving me total bad impression towards godaddy.

--
adeniji
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Please i like to request a refund for a domain charge

Sorry you're having trouble getting through to our care team, @adenijitunde. If you need to speak with support and don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday - Friday on the United States - English version of our website, by visiting this page. If you have trouble seeing the chat button load, please try using a chrome incognito or FireFox private browsing window. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.