cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

how do i stop these robocalls that don't leave a message from 480-505-8859

According to multiple public sites for this number they are robocalls from godaddy to renew or upsell service.  They do not leave messages. Is there any marketing preference to stop this? It's absolutely annoying.  Can someone confirm that 480-505-8859 is a godaddy number? When I call back it appears to be godaddy. 

https://findwhocallsyou.com/4805058859

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: how do i stop these robocalls that don't leave a message from 480-505-8859

Hey there @sickofspam,

I can't verify that is a GoDaddy number but you can change your contact preferences under Account Management.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Re: how do i stop these robocalls that don't leave a message from 480-505-8859

Thanks. This is tricky if you have multiple godaddy accounts. Just went through them all and there was a checkbox that was opted in automatically. Not sure what purpose their robocalls that don't leave messages serve. You have no idea what account they are bugging you about and what the issue is. 

Here's their notation in the phone preferences. Auto opt in to robo calls. Ridiculous. 

Note: By providing your phone number, you consent to receive marketing calls from or on behalf of GoDaddy that may be sent by an automatic telephone dialing system. You understand that providing consent is not a condition of purchasing any good or service from GoDaddy.