• GoDaddy Community
  • Advice on Improving Your Website
  • Advice on Improving Your Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Getting great leads from Godaddy Pro Plus

Godaddy Pro Plus is by far one of my most profitable leads sources. I have been a Pro Plus almost since the offering began. If you don't know what it is here is a brief overview. As a Godaddy Pro you have the ability to suggest products and purchases to your clients via your pro dashboard. You can put products on their shopping cart. When a client completes the purchase you get pro points. Once you get enough pro points you graduate to Pro Plus status. WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT??? One of the many benefits of being a Pro Plus is appearing in the godaddy directory. This means that Godaddy clients looking for services will potentially see your profile. HOW DOES THIS HELP? Being listed in the Godaddy directory presents you as a reputable, reliable professional. It instantly raises your brand value. In my experience clients who find me through Godaddy are better quality than other platforms. They very rarely squabble over price and I have experienced much higher conversion. Becoming a Godaddy Pro Plus is a great way to generate more sales. I would high recommend investing the time required to participate in the Godaddy Pro Plus program.
    2 REPLIES 2
    Super User I
    Super User I

Re: Getting great leads from Godaddy Pro Plus

Great article, @websitecasa!

Thanks for sharing. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

Re: Getting great leads from Godaddy Pro Plus

Hello Drew @davisdre317, not sure if you are already a member but if you aren't you certainly want to get your points up. I share this because I think it is one of the most under utilized programs (which I guess is good for me because there is less competition). I absolutely love getting emails from clients saying that Godaddy recommended me.

Good luck!