cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

I guess GoDaddy does not sell domains for you.

Want to sell my domain. Can't find anything on  GoDaddy's site that seems to handle that. I guess you can only buy domains from GoDaddy since there  are no results in "search" and no menu items regarding selling domains. They could at least refer you to some other website/service if they don't want to facilitate people selling. 

-Frustrated

3 REPLIES 3
Resolver II
Solution

Re: I guess GoDaddy does not sell domains for you.

Hey!

You should check out the Premium Listings you can do with the $5 GoDaddy Auctions membership.

Here is the info! Good luck!

https://www.godaddy.com/domains/premium-domain-auction
Employee
Employee

Hi @exigius, we actually run the world's most active marketplace. If you would like to engage in the domain aftermarket I would say the easiest way is to go to the company we acquired a few years ago, Afternic.com and list your names for sale there. Afternic will then promote your inventory on 8 of the top 10 registrars in the world, including GoDaddy. So, if a potential customer were to search for your domain on GoDaddy, Network Solutions, eNom, etc. Afternic will show the registrar that it is available for sale. 

For best results, we recommend putting a buy-it-now price on the domain, as many partners of ours only accept inventory with a price. 

Actually, I did just pay the $4.99 and followed the link from the confirmation email which took me right back around to the same home page still with zero options to click that would have anything to do with selling. What I’m yhe heck did I just pay for?!?!