cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List a domain - Sorry xxxx is not eligible for listing...Category 1 is required. What does this mean

So, there are lots of domain extensions for sale same as mine, but I cannot list. Message is:

"While GoDaddy Auctions supports the vast majority of Top-Level Domains, we can`t list this particular domain right now. We`re working on building out the infrastructure to handle domains like this and will email you when we`re ready to go."

An I doing something wrong?

1 REPLY 1
Super User I
Super User I

Re: List a domain - Sorry xxxx is not eligible for listing...Category 1 is required. What does this

@ShaunDaddy wrote:

So, there are lots of domain extensions for sale same as mine, but I cannot list. Message is:

"While GoDaddy Auctions supports the vast majority of Top-Level Domains, we can`t list this particular domain right now. We`re working on building out the infrastructure to handle domains like this and will email you when we`re ready to go."

An I doing something wrong?

@ShaunDaddy it just means that your domain extension isn't eligible to be listed as of right now. I'm assuming its a gtld?

--

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I