cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Looking for a mentor as I'm new to domain investing

Looking for a mentor as I'm new to domain investing and I also own several domain names.Hope I would get one.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Looking for a mentor as I'm new to domain investing

@abdulhannan262 

Reach out to @justingodfrey . He may be able to help you out if he has the time and incentive.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Thanks @MrVapor for your suggestion and I would love to get some experience from @justingodfrey and I have been already tried to get connected with him but unable to do so.

Super User III
Super User III

@abdulhannan262 

Keep in mind most of us are volunteers on here. We don't get paid. So, he may just be living life and doing his day to day thing. 

I hope you find the mentorship you need!

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Super User I
Super User I
Solution

@abdulhannan262 wrote:

Looking for a mentor as I'm new to domain investing and I also own several domain names.Hope I would get one.

Thanks

@abdulhannan262  Hi there. I do not check messages here simply because I receive so many of them and do not usually have time to address them all. I have responded to your other thread regarding the difference between premium listings and auction listings. One thing to note, I wouldn't post your domains here publicly in case you do end up finding a buyer at some point. Keep in mind, it's quite hard to register a domain and immediately sell it for a large profit. I'm not saying it cannot be done but it's quite rare. I would suggest you check out Godaddy expired auctions to start building your inventory.

Thanks!

---

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I