cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

This domain is currently not approved for CashParking!

My Cashparking dashboard says 27 domains are active. Under the column "Diplaying ads" it shows "yes" for all domains. But when I visit a domain the ads are not displayed, and it says "This domain is currently not approved for CashParking". I chatted and the Support Agent Mr. Prem was not able to resolve the issue. However shamelessly he asked me "shall I renew your expiring Cashparking"? Is he interested in minting money rather than solving the issue? I am not able to get even one domain display an ad, but GoDaddy is interested in just renewing my account but not display ads!

6 REPLIES 6
Super User III
Super User III

Re: This domain is currently not approved for CashParking!

Hey there @famouswebhost!

I'm not sure anyone here is going to be able to help with your issue. This is a community driven support forum but we don't have access to internal systems. You're going to have to keep pressing tech support about this one.

As to why the customer service rep asked if you want to renew, that's because that's their job. If they don't meet a certain amount of sales per month, then there's a good chance they won't have a job anymore. So, while I completely understand the frustration, just try to keep in mind that these are people just trying to do their job, pay their bills, and help you out if they can. I guess what I'm saying is don't hate on the messenger. They're just doing their job.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

So have you managed to resolve this issue? and if yes, then how?
I have the same problem now.. and the GDaddy Support have told me that it takes time up to 48 hrs to be approved and display ads online... (I hope this is the case).. And how are yours cashparked domains, is everything resolved now?

Problem was not solved by godaddy. I lost one months subscription amount.
Going to migrate out of godaddy as their customer support is very poor

I got this message too and was told that I need to do work on my cash parking domains in order to get ads. I thought that was why I paid the monthly fee? Does anyone know what "work on your domains" means? What was the person referring to? 

I lost my money. Godaddy just makes money at our disposal without solving any problem. I closed my hosting account and migrated out.
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

@ARathke wrote:

I got this message too and was told that I need to do work on my cash parking domains in order to get ads. I thought that was why I paid the monthly fee? Does anyone know what "work on your domains" means? What was the person referring to? 

Hi @ARathke. Thanks for posting. The error in question is usually directly related to your Cashparking account information. Our Ad provider requires a direct local address in order to be approved to park domains. Please try updating your CashParking address information in order for your account to be approved.

While the physical address is the usual/main reason, there could be other issues preventing your account from being approved by our ad provider. You can try reaching out to cashparking@godaddy.com if updating your address doesn't resolve anything. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.