cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Why my domain name wasn't successfully listed on auction

I registered my domain name on 22nd July 2019, and i listed on auction on 23rd July 2019,
At first i had an issue i was failing to list it according to godaddy they said the domain name was previously owned by other person after solving this issue i was able to list it. Then i received an email  from godaddy that my listing was successfully listed but it will appear on list after 72hours but until now its not on the list and now its only 1day and 14hours left, why is this so? Any solution please

I paid
T.semu
1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Why my domain name wasn't successfully listed on auction

Hey there @tsemu16 

Unfortunately, we probably won't be able to help very much on the boards with this issue. We're volunteers for the most part and this sounds like something that needs to be worked out on GoDaddy's backend. I would suggest contacting them via phone or live chat for a resolution. (Links at top of page for contact info.)

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community