cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not transfer domain

I am trying to transfer my domain guitar-antics.com (currently registered with Go Daddy)  to another registrar where all my other domains are at. when attempting to start the process I get an error saying 'This domain can Not be Transferred'.  I want to know why. The privacy was removed and the domain unlocked over a year ago and a Whois search shows status to be ok and has my email listed as contact so can anyone tell me WHY the domain can not be transferred ? This has to  be a problem on Go Daddy side so I need to get it fixed asap. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much !

1 REPLY 1
Employee
Employee

Re: Can not transfer domain

HI ratpatrol,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience of the domain transfer issue. I looked up your domain on the public whois and seems that there is an issue with populating the the full results which may be the cause of why the domain cannot be recognized as transferable. Please reach out to our 24/7 customer support line so that our technicians may review this issues and take the actions necessary to help you complete your transfer of the domain. 

Best wishes,

-Techfly 

Customer support by region | https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx