cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

DNS error

Hello,

I´m having problems to acces to my webpage. the domain is http://docbook.com.ar/

this is the error I get every time. Can you please help me?

DNS error

DNS error (the host name of the page you are looking for does not exist)

Please check that the host name has been spelled correctly.

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: DNS error

@arielcoman 

I can see that the domain name is registered and it was just updated today - In looking at the nic.ar WHOIS - it just shows it was updated today - It seems as if the domain name is not pointed to any name servers (DNS) which is why you are getting the error.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Solution

Re: DNS error

Hi @arielcoman,

Welcome to the Community!

While your domain does not appear to be registered with us, you can still direct it to your hosting plan here using your current 3rd-party nameservers. An external lookup on the domain shows that there's no A Record for the domain. You will need to update the A Record at your current registrar to match what's shown on your GoDaddy hosting dashboard. Please contact your registrar (domain provider) for instruction on how to add this record. After updating, allow 24-48 hours and your website should show online. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support