cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expired domain

Hello Godaddy I bought expired domain two days ago until now I did not see in my product. How long I can get it?

Regards

Sophat

3 REPLIES 3
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Expired domain

@Sophat74 wrote:

Hello Godaddy I bought expired domain two days ago until now I did not see in my product. How long I can get it?

Regards

Sophat

@Sophat74 Hi Sophat, it takes around 7 days to receive the domain name in your account. To see the date, go into your auction interface and click on "won" and a date that the domain name will be transferred to you should be displayed there.

----

I am on day 7 waiting on a domain to be transferred into my account. I clicked on the won tab and I don't see a transfer date, just the date the auction ended.

Hi @Forever-Charmed

When purchasing a domain in the expired auctions, keep in mind that you will not receive the domain until the day it was to be returned to the registry, generally 43 days after expiration. 

After you make payment, we move the domain name to your account within two weeks of the auction's end. We cannot move it sooner because we are obligated to hold it until the current registrant's redemption period ends. If the current registrant renews the domain name during the redemption period, we refund your purchase.

To view the scheduled transfer date, log in to your auctions account. From the Bidding List menu, select Won. The scheduled transfer date displays in the Status column.

-TLH

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support