cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

When will the domain transfer complete? the ridiculous customer service give me different answers

I purchased a domain which is owned by someone else through the Domain Buy Service, and finished the payment on 7th.Jun. Now it has been one week, I called thousands of phone calls to different departments, no one gave me an exact answer when will it available.

(I called general customer service several times)

"It may take 17 days"

"It will take 5-10 days but should be faster"

"You should call Domain Buy Service for this issue"

(So I called Domain Buy Service for another several times)

"It will be automatically transferred after 5 days of payment"

"It should be today but there might be some issue so we need to do it manually"

"YOU SHOULD CONTACT TASUPPORT BECAUSE WE CAN"T HELP"(Kick me out again?!)

(I contacted TASupport)

"We have contacted the owner to move the domain and it may take 5-10 days"

(I called general customer service again)

"You should contact our auction team but I am sure it will be 7-21 days."

Our company is VERY VERY VERY URGENT to get this domain, but I am very frustrated that the customer 1) Didn't help me to make it efficiently at all. 2) Keep kicking me from here to there. 3) Lack of knowledge since no one gave me the same answer on the ETA.

1 REPLY 1
Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: When will the domain transfer complete? the ridiculous customer service give me different answer

@BlockchainGloba wrote:

I purchased a domain which is owned by someone else through the Domain Buy Service, and finished the payment on 7th.Jun. Now it has been one week, I called thousands of phone calls to different departments, no one gave me an exact answer when will it available.

(I called general customer service several times)

"It may take 17 days"

"It will take 5-10 days but should be faster"

"You should call Domain Buy Service for this issue"

(So I called Domain Buy Service for another several times)

"It will be automatically transferred after 5 days of payment"

"It should be today but there might be some issue so we need to do it manually"

"YOU SHOULD CONTACT TASUPPORT BECAUSE WE CAN"T HELP"(Kick me out again?!)

(I contacted TASupport)

"We have contacted the owner to move the domain and it may take 5-10 days"

(I called general customer service again)

"You should contact our auction team but I am sure it will be 7-21 days."

Our company is VERY VERY VERY URGENT to get this domain, but I am very frustrated that the customer 1) Didn't help me to make it efficiently at all. 2) Keep kicking me from here to there. 3) Lack of knowledge since no one gave me the same answer on the ETA.

@BlockchainGloba I understand it can be frustrating but it really comes down to the seller, especially if the domain name is with another registrar. They will have to transfer the domain name to Godaddy and a lot of times the seller doesn't do this as quick as they should. Trust me, I've bought/sold 10,000s of domains in the past 10 years and theres nothing more frustrating. Have you attempted to reach out to the owner directly and ask if they need assistance? By the way, I've also bought/sold thousands of blockchain names, I also own WorldwideBlockchain dot com among hundreds of others. Smiley Wink

Let me know if I can be of more help.

---

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I