cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Will my custom host be affected by GoDaddy transfer?

I've a site name  registered somewhere. This domain has custom host statistics created.

And i have many domains like topbestnespresso using this custom host data on my vanity DNS.

If i switch a this domain to godaddy, will those host facts be effected in any respect?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Will my custom host be affected by GoDaddy transfer?

Hey there @emawalker 

This would probably require quite a bit of work on your end, and I think it's doable, but I'd give GoDaddy a call and consult with their Guides to see if it can be done with little to no issues on your end, just to be sure.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Highlighted

Re: Will my custom host be affected by GoDaddy transfer?

Hi @emawalker,

Welcome to the Community!

An external review shows you are using Cloudflare nameservers. If you transfer the domain to GoDaddy, you can use the same nameservers. There should be no change to the nameservers due to the transfer itself. You can also create custom nameservers  (host names) using your domain if you have the IP address for the hosting. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support