• GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Adding custom code

I'm trying out the free trial of the Website Builder and I'm trying to add some custom code to embed a third party widget to my webpage. This code contains a reference to a javascript file as well as an iframe that loads their content. Unfortunately, when publishing and trying to view it on the site, it does not load, and in the Chrome browser console, this error is showing: "Failed to set the 'domain' property on 'Document': Assignment is forbidden for sandboxed iframes." Is there any workaround or fix for this?

1 REPLY 1
    Rockstar II Rockstar II
    Rockstar II
    Solution

Re: Adding custom code

First let me just say how good it is that GoDaddy offers a free trial and how wise it is of you to take advantage of the free trial @squeakie30. Insuring that GoCentral Website Builder works for you is one of the reasons there is a free trial. 

I'm assuming that you are utilizing a HTML Section when inserting your code? Check out Add HTML or custom code to my site (GoCentral) and see if that allows you to insert your code and for it to properly display. I hope that helps? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head