• GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Configuring my preferred SMS gateway to online store

How can I configure my preferred SMS gateway to my online store, so that I can send SMS whenever I receive a new sale or sending sms, try to recover Abandoned Carts sales?

3 REPLIES 3
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Configuring my preferred SMS gateway to online store

Hi @chdboy. It sounds like you'd like to use another SMS provider to send messages from your Online Store. It's not currently possible to change this. However, you should be able to enable the system to send these notifications to your customer. To turn on abandoned cart reminders, you can go to Store > Abandoned Cart. From there you can configure how long the delay is before you send a reminder. If you want to set up text notifications when you receive an order, you can find this by visiting Store > Overview. There should be an option at the bottom. I hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    New

Dear @JesseW , there is no such option in the bottom after Store > Overview, however there is an option for the same in US version, or in US stores, i'm not sure why this discrimination happens.

Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Hi @chdboy. Thanks for clarifying. Unfortunately, we do not currently have integration with an SMS provider in all regions. If you're not seeing this option, that would be why. I will make sure your issue gets passed along as feedback for this feature. Sorry Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.