• GoDaddy Community
  • GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Form for writing Testimonials/Reviews to publish on my website?

Is it possible create a form on a page that will allow people to write a review that I can approve and then publish on the page?

5 REPLIES 5
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Form for writing Testimonials/Reviews to publish on my website?

Hi, @DLS1969. Welcome to GoDaddy Community!

Whether or not you would be able to do this would depend largly on how your site is built. If you're using our Website Builder v7, you should be able to create a form that users can fill out and submit, which will then come to your email. From there you can add the review to your site manually. If you're looking for something a little more automated, you might be able to find a 3rd party provider that allows you to create a widget that you could then embed using the </>HTML Code block

If you're not using Website Builder, please follow up here with more information about what type of site you have and how you're building it. Others may be able to provide additional suggestions on how to move forward. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

How do I add a review section or a comments section to my website?

Hi all, 

I just want to know how do I add a reviews section or a comments section to my website? I run a charity that puts on events in schools and I want to add a section where my clients can leave reviews and new clients can see my feedback, 

I've tried working with Yelp, but I don't think they have accepted me as a business. 

Any help will be much appreciated!

How to make this plug in inside my website

Hi there, 

If you sell construction equipment, track and trailers, farm equipment or spare parts, I suggest you MachineryScanner.com. They work with certified reviews with companies around the world.

I've had a good experience with https://embedsmiles.com for our testimonials