• GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    Helper I

GoCentral Questions: Add unlimited pages, password protect pages?

Looking to add a new client. Looking to go with GoCentral.

1. Can I add unlimited pages with GoCentral?

2. Can I Password protect certain pages with GoCentral?

3. I am currently using website builder 7. Will Go Central do EVERYTHING WB7 does and more?

Bob

1 REPLY 1
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: GoCentral Questions

Hello there!

1. I'm pretty sure there is a limit but it's kind of ridiculous high. 150 pages or so, IIRC.

2. Password protection, not really. You can have members only pages, though. Similar but not quite the same. Members-only pages are available only to site visitors that have been approved to access those pages. You can also invite your contacts to create accounts once you've published.

3. GoCentral and WSB v7 are two completely different types of website builders, so there is no real comparison. I can say that if you want an up to date, modern website that's much easier to use and maintain and covers all the bases, GoCentral is pretty good. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community