• GoDaddy Community
  • GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Hosting multiple domains on one Business Website Builder Account

I manage four websites with four different domains. I would like to place all of them under one account. If I purchase a Business account for $119.88/yr, can I use the Website builder to make four separate sites on one account, and point the four different domains to different sub-folders, or would I need to purchase four separate $119.88/yr accounts?

4 REPLIES 4
    Employee
    Employee

Re: Hosting multiple domains on one Business Website Builder Account

Hello @Gleepglorp!

Welcome to the community! With Website Builder, you can host a single site per builder. So you'd need a Website Builder for each of the four sites. If you'd like to host multiple sites on the same plan, you'd need Web Hosting

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support
    New

I have 3 domains and a business go central account I have one of my websites already made through go central is it possible to have the other two on the same business account or do I have to pay $119 three times? I also have an ultimate hosting account through go daddy as well. If it’s possible please let me know how.

I have a site already built. I want to add two domains to this site. How do I do this?

Hi,

Every time I start to create a website builder for another domain it sends me to a website builder I already created for another domain. How do I create a seperate go central builder?

Thank you, 

Aven R.