• GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

How to embed YouTube video to my blog?

Many have asked related question but none has got right answer so here I am asking if GoDadd has facility for website builder user to embed YouTube video to our blog let me know. Please do not refer or suggest any articles which has no clear answer.
    Thank you.
    Alo
    5 REPLIES 5
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

Re: How to embed YouTube video to my blog?

I'm happy to answer your question @Naga. As of right now the answer is "You cannot currently embed YouTube videos in GoCentral blog posts." In the threads Embed Youtube Video Within the Blog and Adding video / articles to blog @cstrasia updated some users on this. Looks like it is something that is planned? No public timing on this function though.

I don't see you in that thread so perhaps you'd like to Subscribe to it so that you'll be notified if it is updated? I hope that my answer is clear? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Helpful as always @rd! Thanks for all you do Man Happy 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Please add this as HTML control that users can simply insert in the blog posts. You already have the same on the main website, why not adding it to the blog posts?

Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Hi @agafonovslava. The GoCentral Website Builder blog now has the ability to add videos to a post. This isn't an HTML box but you can enter a video URL to add a video to the post. You should see the option when you click the + button inside a post. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

works, thank you!