Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New
    New

Hubspot Tracking Code

I use HubSpot CRM and Sales Software. 

Hey want me to install:

Tracking code installation

Copy and paste this tracking code into every page of your site, just before the </body> tag.

The only option is to add the HTML section but does not work properly.

You can install facebook pixel code or others but not HubSpot?

Can anyone help?

RGC Sales Inc.
    6 REPLIES 6
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Hubspot Tracking Code

Hi @RonC. Great question. As you've undoubtedly seen, GoCentral is fairly locked down in terms of adding tracking codes. There isn't currently an integration with HubSpot, but I can definitely get your suggestion passed on to our development team. The HTML section would be the only other way of including scripting on a site, and often this does not work for tracking codes because the section encapsulates code within an iframe. My only suggestion for the time  being would be to contact HubSpot to see if they have a version of the code that would work within an iframe. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    Highlighted
    Employee
    Employee
    Solution

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately we don't support tracking codes for Hubspot, however we have a built-in Google Analytics feature that can track URL conversions from any traffic source. We have noted your request to be able to track codes specifically for Hubspot and will monitor additional requests for this type of tracking.

Thank you,

Rachel

similar issue .. no hubspot tracking code ability ? hubspot says insert this code "(Copy and paste this tracking code into every page of your site, just before the </body> tag.)"  I have this code and one for word press but I'm not using word press.

New
    New

JesseW,

GoCentral allows Facebook Pixel tracking.

Is the HubSpot tracking code not similar?

RGC Sales Inc.
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hi @RonC. I'm not too familiar with how Hubspot tracking works, but based on @RachelB's comment above, it wouldn't work in the same field. I'm sure it's just different enough to not work. Sorry Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    Product Team
    Product Team

Hi @RonC  Sorry that this integration is not available yet. We are careful about code insertions to ensure that sites are not compromised from malicious code or other problems. We will update when this feature is enabled. thanks, Christine