• GoDaddy Community
  • GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

ISSUE with download orders

I continue have issues with being able to download my customer orders or being able to for-fill them easily.

When I select sort - I repeatedly get an error notification, it takes 3/4 times of hitting the search button for it to work

Once I've done that and gone into the first customer record, to go into the next one to forfill I have to repeat the process.

I cant not send an email to my customers anymore to say that their order is completed, so as this is now a week later, as I was hoping it would be fixed I am getting emails from my customers asking questions causing me an even greater loss of time,

This is a nightmare when you have many many digital downloads.

I have 40 orders to "complete" so that I can get onto the task of sending my next lot of orders. It is taking hours, when is this going to be fixed? when I contact the Helpdesk it is the same story of

oh we are looking into it... please help

3 REPLIES 3
    Helper V

Re: ISSUE with download orders

Sounds like this is a priority. I'd call cust. svc. again and see if they can run it up the chain...Perhaps if you contacted them on the weekend they didn't have the regular staff available?

I wish it was due to contacting them on a weekend

Happens constantly, I spent 2 weeks being unable to download orders and the only way of getting any help was via here, when I actually had some help from a technical advisor - so here I am Smiley Happy

I’ve been unable to download orders again this afternoon for an hour, the usual response is “we will get to it”

Sigh / fingers crossed someone will help
    Helper V

@MadebyPenguins  Sorry to hear that. I sure hope it gets resolved for you. On the bright side, at least you're getting orders. The lack of functioning SEO on my site had yielded me zero organic hits...Smiley Sad