Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    New

My GoCentral website is missing

Hi there,

Around two months ago I made a personal profile website with gocentral, and linked it with my godaddy domains (two of them). It was working perfectly for the first week or so, since its a new website, I share it with my friends regularly on that first week.

Then just 10 minutes ago, a friend called me that my website is down. And when I checked, it is.

I remember on my godaddy account page, there's no "TRIAL" written on the gocentral product.

Please can someone from godaddy check it up for me?

Don't want to redo all the design and stuff.

Thank you,

Gery

5 REPLIES 5
    Employee
    Employee

Re: My GoCentral website is missing

HI @omgery

Thank you for your post. Unfortunately we don't have enough information in this post to help research your concern. I would recommend that you call our customer support line so that they may directly research the matter and hopefully shed some light on what happened.

Best wishes!

-TechFly 

New

Hi @TechFly

Thanks for your reply, I don't think there's a call center here in my country. Do my customer number will be enough to see what's going on?

Warmest regards,

Gery

Employee
    Employee
    Solution

Hi @omgery

Thank you for your reply.

Please remove your customer number from this forum.

This is a public forum and we highly recommend not posting security information.

Here are our global contact numbers by region

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

Hope this helps!

-TechFly

I have been a Go Daddy customer for years and am very upset and feel cheated that GO DADDY is advertising and selling Go Central personal site packages that do not work on ALL mobile devices, unless we buy the "add-on" of SSL...Why sell the package?
    Employee
    Employee

HI @Tasteofschenect, can you tell us what mobile device your site is not working on? Your site should be working on all mobile devices and if it is not then there is a bug, not an intentional feature, and we would want to get that fixed immediately.

Also, SSL is included in all plans above "Personal"; most personal website users, such as personal profile sites, are not looking for security, and we encourage all business users to select one of the "Business" plans. 

Thank you!

Heidi, GoDaddy product manager