• GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Need to create a lead generator in GoCentral

I am looking to add a simple lead generator into a section of my home page. Need to have people provide their email address in return for a free offering.

Can someone advise on how to achieve this is lead generator in an easy manner?

Thank you in advance for your help.

3 REPLIES 3
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Need to create a lead generator in GoCentral

Hi @RPRSpeaker. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! There are two ways I can think of that you might be able to do this. First would be to create a members only page. By default, this page is only available to members you add manually. You can create a form for users to request access to the members only area (where your content is) and then you can add them manually. You could also change the settings to allow user registration. This would automate the process but you'd have to find a way to send the content manually as it makes any members-only area easily accessible. 

The second way would be to use the Online Store feature and have a free digital product. Users would need to enter their email address in order to complete a purchase, even for a free product. 

I hope that helps.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

JesseW - thank you for the reply and explanation.  Are there any help articles for creating members only or private page where someone would have to subscribe for access?

Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

@RPRSpeaker - I think this article may help you out. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.