• GoDaddy Community
  • GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Online Store "Please match the requested format."

I'm trying to add another option to one of my Online Store items, and am getting the error message "Please match the requested format." in either the original price, new item price, or new item quantity field.

This is the page in my store I'm trying to add a third option to:

http://shoptom.com/products/paul-mcbeth-disc-golf-cards

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Online Store "Please match the requested format."

Today it is still not working and I get an additional failure when trying to create another coupon:

Error
    The changes could not be applied. Please verify the data you entered.

Live Chat had me clear the browser cache which did not help.
    Helper V

@ShopTomcom

hi there,

""Please MATCH the requested format." in either the original price, new item price, or new item quantity field."

Something is going on in the code.... I had a online store shut down due to () , that somehow shut down everything

Hopefully this gets bumped up in the list for you!

Mrsroadrunner Photography
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hi @ShopTomcom. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community!

It's hard to know for sure what this would be. Could you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing? If clearing your cache/browser didn't work, you may want to give our support team another shot at identifying an issue. That's a pretty common initial troubleshooting step, but shouldn't be the extent of what is looked at. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

When I click on any of the text fields, even without changing them, I get the "Please match the requested format." error when trying to Save.  All Price and Sale Price and Quantity boxes are throwing the error after two months.

@ShopTomcom Sorry, this screenshot doesn't appear to provide much info to determine the cause. If you contact support with full screenshots of the error and step by step instructions of how duplicate the issue they can assist you better in this situation. This issue might need to be escalated.

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

All of the information I have has been provided to GoDaddy and on here, twice.

did they ever figure this out? i was on here yesterday with no trouble and i'm getting this error now...

New

I'm having the same issue when trying to manually adjust my inventory...it doesn't accept any number format...

Having same issue.

Employee
    Employee

@LisaT @sfortne @ShopTomcom

Hi folks! Sorry you're having trouble with your online store. Which browser are you using? Does clearing cache and cookies in your browser help? Have you tried a different browser altogether?

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support
    New

Using a different browser worked. Not the best "fix".

Change PTR Record

Hello, 

I'm trying to get de-listed from CSI, then have a default PTR, so, my IP address point to domain name like "ipXXX.ip-XXX-XXX-XXX .net", how I can change this value to another like?

I attached the screenshot of the error.

Thanks for any help.