• GoDaddy Community
  • GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Unable to download Orders

It has nearly been a week now since I have been able to download my customer orders into a CSV sheet to be able to create post labels, during an incredibly busy week I have had to manual copy from my invoices into a spreadsheet to be able to send my customers their orders. the problem happened a day after starting a very special promotion

Ive spent two hours on the phone to GoDaddy I get zero answers or help, just told "this happens" you can manually input them, they just don't seem to understand this has a massive impact on my business, one advisor even tried to argue with me that it was ok as I could download last weeks orders, they couldn't understand why this would not be ok..

Has anybody else contacted them about this problem and had any answers at all, Im unable to do my next website update with new products because as one person I cant physically keep up with inputting the orders - its is going to destroy my business and GoDaddy do not seem to care, they won't even commit to telling me when the problem will be concluded so I have to keep checking. It will take me hours and hours to manually input this information, any work arounds - just anything to help greatly appreciated

Uggggg

2 REPLIES 2
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Unable to download Orders

Hi @MadebyPenguins. Thanks for reaching out. In looking into this situation, I do see that this is something that's not working right on our end. Our developers are aware and will fix this in a future release. If I find out more information on this, I'll be sure to update here. Sorry for any inconvenience. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Unable to download Orders

@MadebyPenguins Sorry for the delay in following up. This was fixed last week. If you continue to have problems, please connect with our support team so they can take a look at what's going on. Thanks! 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.