• GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    New

Want to rebuilt my site using Website Builder but can't find the layout I want

Hi all

I am wanting to rebuild from the beginning but on the new website builder I cann't seem to get the layout I want, I have another site skegnessunitedfootball.club  which is an example of the layout I would prefer to have as I also want to include advertisements on the new site. Is there any of the new web builder themes that would get me this effect as I cannot find one or is it me just having a senior moment....

3 REPLIES 3
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Web Site Builder

Hi @horace. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! Our new Website Builder is streamlined to help customers that have never built a website get one up and running very quickly. The themes and layouts that are available in the builder are the only ones available currently. However, we're always looking for feedback. Thanks!

As for adding advertisements, you should be able to do this by either using an HTML section or using Google AdSense. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    New

Thanks for the reply, just to be straight there is nothing even similar in the new builder, I do not want to have a load of slide show but pages of photographs...as at skegnessunitedfootball.club ....

Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

@horace wrote:

Thanks for the reply, just to be straight there is nothing even similar in the new builder, I do not want to have a load of slide show but pages of photographs...as at skegnessunitedfootball.club ....

@horace Actually, there is a photo gallery layout that would let you have a page of images. They can also be clicked to see a closer, lightbox view of them. I was able to do this on a test site.

GC photo colage.jpg

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.