• GoDaddy Community
  • GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Website Builder

I am really unimpressed with GoDaddy's perfmorfance. My images jump all over the place on the published version of my site, half of them don't show up or are very low quality despite being uploaded as high quality files. My site is often unavailable on tablets/mobiles and when it is available the layout is totally wrong; half the text is hidden by the pictures, pictures don't work, etc. Also when I make changes to my page and save and publish it, when I then go to view the published page everything has moved around. Has anyone else had these issues or can anyone give me advice on how to solve them?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Website Builder

Yes
    Employee
    Employee

Hello @LucyRebecca and @charlyepotts,

Thank you for posting. Generally speaking this usually means a few things. Could be a browser issue, some 3rd party scripting has been pasted into the builder and is causing havoc, or something isn't right with the builder. The first thing you should do is clear browser cache and cookies. Also, if you're pasting from another program, check to make sure scripting wasn't attached to what you pasted into the builder. If that doesn't fix the issue, reach out to our support team so they can have a look at your specific builder. 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

If you're using the personal website builder you have to work very hard to make it mobile friendly. This can involve resizing things, making sure the area boxes are not overlapping/have enough room between others. Sometimes making certain items not show on the mobile version can help with the layout. in the builder you should have the option to view as a full site and mobile to check out what the changes affect