• GoDaddy Community
  • GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Weird unwanted section on all my pages

Hi All, I wonder if somebody can offer some help or advice. I am putting together a website, that is still very much a work in progress, and have a weird unwanted section on every page that I would like to get rid of. It is kind of difficult to explain but there is a space between the header and main body that just gets bigger and bigger. If you want to see what I am trying (not very well) to explain you’ll see it on KetoVitality.co.uk any help would be very welcome. Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Weird unwanted section on all my pages

Hi @KikiWebb. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It looks like you're using the GoCentral Website Builder to build your site. I'd guess you have a section on the page that doesn't have any content in it. You should be able to click in the area that has the white space (while in the editor) to add content or remove the section. Hope that helps. If not, you may consider adding more information here, like screenshots of what you're seeing in the editor. That may help others suggest a solution. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Re: Weird unwanted section on all my pages

Set CSS for it. #badshow {display: none;}