cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG

I transferred my domain name out of godaddy to another registrar which i bought with a basic WordPress hosting plan. After the transfer, the site could not load, its says "Domain's server DNS address not found.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG.

Please how can i resolve this? 

5 REPLIES 5
Helper V
Helper V

Re: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_CONFIG

You should RESET your NS and DNS Records and wait for 24 - 48 hrs and I suggest contact your new provider to help you with DNS Records.

Please give it a +1 and also click "Mark As Accepted Solution" if you find it satisfactory. Thanking You With Regards | Harry Parmar

When I contacted my new domain registrar, they replied "Sequel to our conversation, you complained that since you transferred your domain name to us, you have been unable to access your website, kpakotv.com. I explained that the domain transfer to us did not cause this. The registrar only changed not the hosting provider. This is an issue your current hosting provider needs to resolve."
How to reset the DNS record I don't know.
Helper V
Helper V

You're trying to tell that even after transfer the domain is still with Godaddy ! I think you should once ask Godaddy Support and which is the domain ?

Please give it a +1 and also click "Mark As Accepted Solution" if you find it satisfactory. Thanking You With Regards | Harry Parmar

The domain is Kpakotv.com ..... Am so confused 😕 who is responsible for the site not loading? Godaddy or the new registrar
Helper V
Helper V

You must cross-check all your DNS Records as well as the NS Records. Login to your CPanel and search for DNS and check the values at your domain. Also for your ref here's the DNS Lookup Tool which will help you.