cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have a fix for err_timed_out. It only happens on my GoDaddy site.

I just purchased my site and domain and it hasn't worked since the first day. Keep saying,

"This site can’t be reached jjorganix.org took too long to respond.
Try:
Checking the connection
ERR_TIMED_OUT"

I am not the only one either, many of my visitors have also said the same thing. Especially problems with the store, anyone else have this problem?
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Does anyone have a fix for err_timed_out. It only happens on my GoDaddy site.

Hi @JJOrganix. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! ERR_TIMED_OUT is a fairly common error experienced on Google Chrome. A quick search online for this error message should give you a number of suggestions on how you can address it. Often issues like this are caused either by browser caching or a conflict with a browser plugin/extension. I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, then try using a cacheless browsing window (FireFox private window, Chrome incognito, etc.), or an entirely different browser. If you're unable to duplicate the issue with one of those, then it's likely something in your Chrome install. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Re: Does anyone have a fix for err_timed_out. It only happens on my GoDaddy site.

I tried on Firefox and cm browser still same error message and it's only on my GoDaddy site. Every other site works.

they enjoy suffering 

Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.

Nothing found. Try again.

no one take