cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE, INET_E_DOWNLOAD_FAILURE, 503 Service Unavailable

Hello,

I am hoping someone can offer some assistance. I spent 5 hours on GoDaddy's chat without resolution. I have a website that has been running without issue (code has not been updated in about a year and a half). As of yesterday, some of the pages (the ones that display a fair amount of data) return errors. When I logged into cPanel, cPanel also had errors displayed on the top of the screen. Everything worked fine until yesterday, then cPanel and my site are no longer functioning. 

GoDaddy has since fixed the cPanel issue (which was not my primary concern), but has no information to offer on the other issue. I am still getting the errors. The recommended I check my scripts (which have been running without issue until yesterday) with the only error in the log cited being an issue from 02/2017 with an undefined variable on a different page in the site (a page that is still working). The site is built using PHP, jQuery, JavaScript with a MySQL database. 

I have seen several other posts about the sudden err_empty_response error, and it seems the only resolution is changing to a web host other than GoDaddy. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1

Re: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE, INET_E_DOWNLOAD_FAILURE, 503 Service Unavailable

Hello,
I have the same problem that you describe.
Have you found the solution?
Or have you finally switched to another server?

Thanks!