cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing difficulty especially while loading images in posts on Wordpress sites

Under my Deluxe Web Hosting Plan, facing difficulty especially while loading images in posts on Wordpress sites. Frequently getting this message: 

Connection lost. Saving has been disabled until you’re reconnected. We’re backing up this post in your browser, just in case.

Most of the time, I had to postpone the admin work for the session, which is affecting adversely. 

I understand there is another way to upload images. Could anyone please help me out the easiest process! 

Also, would like to know if GoDaddy is aware of the problem and what is being done to address this issue.

Rajeev Bagra
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Facing difficulty especially while loading images in posts on Wordpress sites

Hi @SplendidDigital. There were some issues with file uploads on some servers around the time you posted this message. If you're still having trouble, then that's not likely the cause of your issue. However, if you'd like to make sure, I'd recommend contacting our customer care team so they can double check the account. The connection error in WordPress can happen for any type of connection issue, including an interruption in your internet connection.

If you want to try uploading files to WordPress a different way, you can try uploading via FTP, then using a plugin like Add From Server. That imports the file into the WordPress install (wp-content/uploads) and adds a database entry for it. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.