cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP: CAN NOT ACCESS Hosting - n3plcpnl0053.prod.ams3.secureserver.net took too long to respond

I have just bought domain and hosting. I try to connect to my Cpanel-Admin I get the following error:

=============================

This site can’t be reached

n3plcpnl0053.prod.ams3.secureserver.net took too long to respond.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
=============================
I have cleared by cache and tried different browsers but still the problem persists. Is Godaddy experiencing some issues?

I have not even started building the site yet and can not access my cpanel. Please HELP.
6 REPLIES 6
Resolver II

Re: HELP: CAN NOT ACCESS Hosting - n3plcpnl0053.prod.ams3.secureserver.net took too long to respond

Hello Smiley Happy

You should just be patient it will eventually load on your device soon Smiley Happy

This is just a DNS and Nameserver process that needs to be done and updated it should take some time usually it is done within a few hours Smiley Happy but it can take up to 48 ...

Nothing to worry about it is already loading from my IP address Smiley Happy

Sincerely,

PremtonX

Community Contributor

New

Re: HELP: CAN NOT ACCESS Hosting - n3plcpnl0053.prod.ams3.secureserver.net took too long to respond

Same here, issues all week. FTP just times out. 

Resolver II

I think you have a different problem Smiley Happy 

Can you please describe it a bit...

Have you ever had access to your FTP ?

Can you send a screenshot of the issues you are receiving ?!

This site can’t be reached

p3plcpnl0479.prod.phx3.secureserver.net took too long to respond.

HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM??? My website also not working today. 

New

My sites have been down for 10 hours. Still no ETA Smiley Sad

Also i cannot access to Godaddy online support. They are not anwering.