cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Hosting not renewing weeks after payment

Dear godaddy or gomummy or whatever you choose to call urself. First I must express my complete desatisfaction at your private support system. WTF no email/chat support for a business of this scale. This is beyond unbelievable.

I'm sorry but you must know that I can't call u from my region as its more expensive to stay on the line for over an hour than to host a website here. Should we need to speak then am ready to drop my contact here.

My website is one of the fastest growing website in my region and you are currently threatening my business. Before laying more of my complains kindly note that I am giving you 72hours to solve my problem, anything asides that means our relationship is over. Even if you make it possible to transfer my domain, I am more than willing to set up another domain name and start afresh. I'm a man/woman of my words and this is a promise.

Now down to my complaint: I renewed my hosting about a week ago. I got the confirmation in my mail already but nothing reflected on my dashboard. Now am being mailed that my hosting is expired. Kindly fix this and extend my renewal date. Thank you, Waiting for your reply asap
2 REPLIES 2
Solution

Re: Hosting not renewing weeks after payment

My website is jtmforum.com

Re: Hosting not renewing weeks after payment

> WTF no email/chat support for a business of this scale. This is beyond unbelievable.

+1