cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

I made a form on my contact page.. how do i specify what email address it goes to? also..

I made a form on my contact page.. how do i specify what email address it goes to? also..

Where do i point the form action to? 

I use to point to gdform.php

that file doesn't exist in the new godaddy.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: I made a form on my contact page.. how do i specify what email address it goes to? also..

Hi @DGMan

Thanks for reaching out. This is not something we fully support, but here is the help guide we have to steer you in the right direction. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Re: I made a form on my contact page.. how do i specify what email address it goes to? also..

Hello, I ended up here as it's one of the most recent questions about gdform.php. Can you clarify what you mean when you say GoDaddy does not fully support gdform.php? This file was written by GoDaddy and is documented here:

https://in.godaddy.com/help/using-our-php-form-mailers-on-web-and-classic-hosting-8376

The form mailer used to work for us, but recently we're not getting any emails from the website. I changed the recipient address in the GoDaddy back-end > Form Mail section, retested the form, and am still not getting any messages from it. 

wilhidepainting.com