cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

I want to purchase another Cloud Server

I have a Cloud Server purchased in February.  I would now like to purchase another one.  However, the web pages on Cloud Server have gone missing from the godaddy.com web site.  May I know how I can go about getting more Cloud Servers?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee
Employee
Solution

Re: I want to purchase another Cloud Server

HI @KK2

Thank you for your post. Sadly, it has been decided that we will no longer be offering any new cloud servers going forward as we will no longer be offering this product.  

That being said, it may make a return sometime in the future but currently it s no longer accessible for purchase. Apologies for the inconvenience and hope you are able to find a good alternative for the cloud server services. 

As a recommendation, today I received notice from google that they have their cloud platform up and running. I am not sure if it is the same type of service but for more information please visit the following link. 

Google Cloud Platform

https://cloud.google.com/

Best Wishes!

-TechFly  

New

Thanks for the fast response.

I have put in considerable effort getting my application to run and it is now serving live users. I hope GoDaddy will not pull the rug from under me and terminate the service. Smiley Indifferent

Employee
Employee

Hi @KK2

Thank you for the response. As far as I understand the last day the cloud servers will be accessible is  Dec. 31, 2017. After that point the servers will no longer be accessible. Not sure if you have looked into the Virtual Private Servers or Dedicated Servers we offer but it may be something worth looking into.  

I'm not sure if there will be any plans to migrate existing setups to VPS and DED servers for those who wish to port over but I feel that as we get closer to the date more information will become available.

Best Wishes!

-TechFly