cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linux Host down, are GoDaddy a cheater?

Very Very bad customer service!!! Are godaddy a cheater. I paid 3 years host service, but the host is always shut down during this year. So I cancelled the host (still have 2 years payment), and need refund. and now Godaddy told me host can not be solved, and will nerve refund me.

You can see, my host service until the end of Year 2019. But now is year 2017, they won't give me host service, my earn the next two years money.
1.jpg3.jpg2.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Linux Host down, are GoDaddy a cheater?

Hello @blueskyforev,

What exactly do you mean 'host can't be solved' ALL hosting (and other problems) can be solved, just depends on who you ask and their hourly rate.............

You can't expect to cancel a product after a whole year of use and expect a refund when 30 days is the max, NOT 365 days!! If you do expect this then it doesn't sound like Godaddy are the 'cheater' here as you have had a year to assess and use the product and only recently decided it was not suitable so cancelled it Smiley Frustrated

But......... should you explain in full detail the nature of your problem, then I will see if I can offer any solution........  

"I don't work here, just helping out when I can." Cat Very Happy

The result is I paid 3 years service, and I got 1 year not stable always down host, I have report this issue many times but have not solution months before, and 2 years rest service gone!!!

The result is I paid 3 years service, and I got 1 year not stable always down host, I have report this issue many times but have not solution months before, and 2 years rest service gone!!!

Problem is now there are none host in my products lists though I have already paid for three years service and just past 1 year.

Deluxe Linux Hosting with cPanel Item Number: 32065 Quantity: 1 Term: 3 List Price: ¥2,196.00 Purchase Price: ¥1,098.00 ICANN Fee: ¥0.00 Discount: ¥0.00 Subtotal: ¥1,098.00 Tax: ¥0.00 Total: ¥1,098.00