cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help ASAP. Godaddy can't help me!

My database is corrupted somehow. My plugins stop working. Need help. I was trying to do it with Godaddy's help. They say they can not do it.

Anybody could help? I'll pay for your help.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need help ASAP. Godaddy can't help me!

Hi @owergreen,

The best and foremost expert in Wordpress that know of personally is @Muse (I hope I am not making you blush @Muse Smiley Happy )

If you contact here and are nice to her, I am sure she is best to advise you on your problems, she has over 20 yrs experience with Wordpress.........

Be polite and nice to her and she will most likely be able to solve your issue quickly........

Super User I Super User I
Super User I

@owergreen

Are you sure it is your database and not just a conflict?   See if you can go through this troubleshooting process.

If that doesn't help, you should have backups of your database, right?    Here's a GoDaddy how-to on how to restore from your Managed WordPress.   If you are not on Managed WordPress here is how to restore if you are on Linux Hosting.

HTH! Smiley Wink

Judith
"I failed my way to success." ~Thomas Edison

Hello!

I'm not a programmer. I know nothing about it. I just need somebody to help me with that thing and I'll pay for your help.

Regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @owergreen@Muse

If you are addressing your post to someone, you MUST use their full handle like so: 

@Anonymous</a>

ONLY THEN will that person be notified.................So if your post was directed to @Muse then using her handle (now we're all teapots and pans) would notify her...................... otherwise we don't see your post!