cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

PLEASE add other hosting renewal length options. Please!!

Dear GoDaddy People,

I can renew hosting for one month or I can renew hosting for 12+ months. Can I PLEASE have the option to renew quarterly, or every six months? PLEASE!

If not, can you please explain why you can't do this?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey @wacvet,

Sorry i missed this. Honestly; I don't know the official reason for this, but it was most likely an intended functionality decision that was made within a previous update of our account management interfaces.

I'll be sure this is passed along to our developers as a suggestion for future updates they have planned, just in case they haven't already seen this discussion. Appreciate you taking a moment to bring this up.Smiley Happy

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

If you click options on a plan from the my account page you should see other terms.

Thank you for pointing me to that.

Now my question is, why isn't is available going the other route? (By going through "expiring products"?)

Thanks again!

Hey @wacvet,

Sorry i missed this. Honestly; I don't know the official reason for this, but it was most likely an intended functionality decision that was made within a previous update of our account management interfaces.

I'll be sure this is passed along to our developers as a suggestion for future updates they have planned, just in case they haven't already seen this discussion. Appreciate you taking a moment to bring this up.Smiley Happy

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post