cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovery account

Hey 
Good Day 

I have forgot my main account details I have access to Cpanel but no idea from email I have bought hosting on Godaddy, Very shorty My Domain is going to expire and i have to renew my Hosting as well can you suggest how can obtain my main account details   

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Recovery account

Hi @asadiqbal164. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! In order to log in,  you can use your customer number and password. If you don't know your customer number, it's usually listed on order receipts we send to the address on file. If you can find that,  you should be able to use the address and your customer number to reset your password and regain entry to the account. If you aren't sure what the email address on file for the account is, you'll need to get the address changed to one you can access. To do so, you have two options.

The first is to contact our support team. If you can provide them with the right validation information, they can update the address for you. 

If that isn't an option, then you can request the email address on file be changed via this form. Please note that you will need to be able to prove you are the registrant for a domain in the account (per its WHOIS information) by providing identity documents before the address can be updated. Also, if the registrant information is different than the name on file for the account, the account recovery team may opt to move the domain to a new account instead. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.