cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Resource Usage

For a second time in the last week or so I'm unable to access my site. I received no notice from GoDaddy about this either time. I find it hard to believe since my site isn't active as I'm working on it.

Since I can access my control panel where can I find data on my resource use so I can try to find what's going on?

Last time I called "support" and they couldn't find anything on my account about this happening so please don't suggest I call them. 

I'm within the month of buying so I'm thinking of just cancelling since this is the second time with so little activity. In the past I never had this problem and had numerous websites instead of the one I'm just creating.

Appreciate any insight, thanks.

Untitled.png

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II

@cxs 

Unfortunately, most of us are volunteers on here and we don't have the kind of access necessary to determine what your resource issue may be. In this instance, your best course of action is to call in or do a live chat until you can get some answers. I know that's not what you wanted to hear, but it is the truth, to be fair.

There is a good chance it's one of two things: some server-side resource issue if you're on shared hosting or some sort of DDoS/malware attack of some sort. That's pretty typical in my experience, especially if you use WordPress or something similar.

I hope you can get your issue corrected.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

I went through this once already and know what support will say which is why I posted here. They checked for a DDoS/malware attack and couldn't find any problem. But then they couldn't find any thing regarding my resource usage either which makes me even more disappointed. 

In attempts to resolve it I've tried chat but that never loads and phone support is typically a 45-55 minute wait. I've been a customer since 4/19/2004 and things here have changed dramatically for the worse.

Very sad experiences these days

But thanks for your comments MrVapor.