cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Sorry! This Site Is Not Currently Available

One of my website didn't display the actual website, but it displays the single message.

"Sorry! This Site Is Not Currently Available"

The support team had already fix the IP of this domain and said it took 24-28 hours until the actual site is back again.
But it had already more than 72 hours, but the site still displays the message.

Is there any way how to fix it? Because the client can't access to the site for more than 72 hours.
Thanks for advance.

5 REPLIES 5
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

Re: Sorry! This Site Is Not Currently Available

@reszy

If your caches are clear and this problem still persists you need to contact GoDaddy support again.  No one here on the forums has access or ability to view your account to help you with this issue.  You will need to contact GoDaddy support directly for assistance.

Judith
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Thomas Edison

I have the same problem with another domain...the godaddy support team did not help me to resolve it. Did you resolve your problem?

I'm having the same problem. It appears to have started after a recent Hosting Account Update which assigned me a new IP address. And default.secureserver.net displays on the browser tab when I'm viewing the site default page for dirkdickens.com.

Solution

Ok. I fixed my problem. Since I was assigned a new IP address, I had to create a new A record to point my domain name to it. I used the instructions in the following article and it worked. Note, the first bullet of step 3 says to include www. I didn't do that. I just added the @ sign. I could access my site after saving my changes.

https://www.godaddy.com/help/add-an-a-record-19238?

New

i m facing this problem from 24 hours.. what should i do?