cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Websites Hacked

Hello, 

since most of the website today getting hacked by Hacked by ./TuanDestroy, we are to access godaddy account but not able to access our webhosting, its keep loading tried with diffrent browsers and different Internet connections and laptops. 

attached image will show you what we are facingCapture.PNGCapture1.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: Websites Hacked

Hello 

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Websites Hacked

@fadishaya 

1) There does seem to be an issue with the https://myh.godaddy.com page as it is just spinning for me as well - I would give this a little bit as I'm sure the GoDaddy admins are aware of this.

2) Once you can get to your server I recommend the following (I'm assuming this is a WordPress site)

A) download the latest version of WordPress (https://wordpress.org/download)

B) Delete the wp-admin, wp-include and the php files in the root of the website (I also assume you have not added any custom php files in the root of the site)

C) Upload the wordpress zip and then move the files back into the root of the site

D) This is going to be the biggest issue to resolve this and may involve some work.

I would recommend deleting all the themes and plugins & reinstalling them

Then I would also make sure to upgrade the plugins to the latest versions

I would also check the wp-content folder for any odd looking folders / php files

This should get you back up and running

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community