cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    GD143
    New

wording changes for pickup and local delivery site

I need to change the wording on my GoDaddy website so it reflects what it is - a chip truck that offers order-ahead local delivery.

Having the word "shipping" on the cart/check out pages is not relevant - also we don't need the country, or even the province shown - don't even need the city as we only deliver locally. I'm sure there are many others in the same situation - especially now - how can I amend this? Most online site creation companies have a language area where you can dive in and change wording, but I don't see it here.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    TLH

Hi @GD143,

Welcome to the Community!

Please take a look at these instructions for choosing a "shipping method" that will best fit your needs. 

"Set up In-Person Pickup or Local Delivery from this section, if that’s a choice you offer. Select Add to the right of the In-Person Pickup or Local Delivery options. In the pop-up window, fill in the requested fields and Save."

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    Nate
    Super User II

Food service online ordering for takeout/delivery has slightly different needs than a traditional online store.  I'd recommend choosing a platform dedicated to those needs.  Right now via a partnership with ChowNow there's a special discount for GoDaddy customers.

https://get.chownow.com/godaddy

TLH

Hi @GD143,

Welcome to the Community!

Please take a look at these instructions for choosing a "shipping method" that will best fit your needs. 

"Set up In-Person Pickup or Local Delivery from this section, if that’s a choice you offer. Select Add to the right of the In-Person Pickup or Local Delivery options. In the pop-up window, fill in the requested fields and Save."

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post