• GoDaddy Community
  • Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Change Hero text in Managed Wordpress theme

Hi I'm trying to reduce the Hero Text size in the Managed Wordpress theme "Stout". Is there an easy way to do this as I am not sure how to access the css file in the Managed Wordpress.

3 REPLIES 3
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Change Hero text in Managed Wordpress theme

Hi @Offsite. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I was able to do this by using the following CSS code:

.page-title { 
    font-size: 20px; 
    }

Obviously, you would change "20" to whatever size text you want to use. You should be able to add CSS code by going to Appearance > Customize, then clicking on Additional CSS at the bottom of the list. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Hi thank you for your reply. However this text is part of the Hero Widget and not the Page title.

@JesseW wrote:

Hi @Offsite. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I was able to do this by using the following CSS code:

.page-title { 
    font-size: 20px; 
    }

Obviously, you would change "20" to whatever size text you want to use. You should be able to add CSS code by going to Appearance > Customize, then clicking on Additional CSS at the bottom of the list. 

Community Manager
    Community Manager

@Offsite I see. Can you specify which part you're trying to change? A screenshot might be helpful. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.